Thursday 14 February 2013

In english? På svenska? Suomeksi?

Photo: Kathryn&Company.

In my CV I have written something like this: "Finnish and swedish are my mother tongues. I understand and speak fluently english. I can cope with french, italian and spanish. I've studied some courses of german, estonian, russian and japanese".

I just love languages. I took every chance that I had in my studies (in college and later in Uni) I had to study languages. I adapt them easily and always when I travel I pretty soon start to speak the language of the country whether I speak correctly or not. Usually not. But I'm always undestood! (Or so I think)
My significant other just loooooves my eagerness to speak all the languages in any way that I can.

The thing is that I have two languages in my everyday life; finnish and swedish. Finnish is my deeper mothertongue and swedish is nowadays by far the language that I feel more feelings with. Mitt känslospråk.
I couldn't really deside in which one to blog so I chose english. So now I'll write in english untill I get a better idea.

Anyway, if you want to leave a comment, you can do it in any language!

Du kan alltid skriva eller kommentera på svenska!

Suomee ja savvoo, hiljaa ja kovvoo!

Ciao ragazze!

PS. Or what do you think? Köörataanko suomeksi sittenkin?

No comments:

Post a Comment