Thursday 14 February 2013

The one with the first blogpost ever.

So here I am. After long and hard thinking, I have started a blog. And after long and hard fighting with html-world, I have finally managed to get this blog look at least a little bit nice for my eyes!

Its's Valentines day today. Here Finland mostly a day for friendship, maybe slowly becoming the lovers day like in the rest of the world. I love all the "holidays" and special days. We can never celebrate life enough. And by writing this I don't mean that my life is even close to perfect in the way that I would always be celebrating life and happy as a frog on a sunny day. But I try to be positive as much as I can. 

Little miss Sunshine ( my 1-year old cutie-pie) just woke up from her day-nap so I'll go and give her a snack now. Yoghurt it will be and some fruit pure, yummie. She loves it.

Well lovely honey-bunnies, see you again soon!

Friends / Ystävät / Vänner:

Photo: ?

PS. I do not own the pictures unless I mention so. I have a lot of pics on my cpu whose source I don't remember. I will always mention the source if I know it. Please give me a notice if you find a photo that you own or have something to do with it :) .

No comments:

Post a Comment